Highly versatile, lightweight, compact, D-shaped locking carabiner
Sm’D is a D-shaped locking carabiner that is lightweight and compact and can be used in numerous situations; it is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves, and is available in three locking system versions.
- Great versatility:
- D shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard...
- compact and very lightweight
- Good handling and ergonomics:
- D shape for good handling
- H-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves
- Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- hole allows a TIBLOC or a MICRO TRAXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, making these devices loss-proof
- Material(s): aluminum
- Certification(s): CE EN 12275, UIAA
|Major axis strength||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm|