Comfortable, durable and undeniably classic, the flat-lasted Helix combines elemental yet refined features to yield one of our most popular shoes. With a highly adjustable lace-up construction, padded tongue and relatively symmetrical profile, the Helix is perfect for guides, advancing climbers and anyone prioritizing all-day comfort.
- Passive rand offers classic performance
- Vibram® XS Edge provides incredible grip and durability
- Flat lasted construction delivers comfort and performance
- Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
- To-the-toe lacing provides fit and adjustability
Passive randing is constructed and tensioned for situations where the primary focus is not dynamic support, but instead – comfort. New climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing are all examples of where comfort is equally as important and beneficial as performance is.
Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including hexavalent chromium, formaldehyde, and perfluorinated compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
SCARPA EURO US SIZING CHART
All SCARPA non-plastic footwear and our Alien 3.0 uses European sizing.
- 1 Euro whole size = 6.6 mm = 0.26 inches
- 1 US whole size = 8.4 mm = 0.33 inches
- The 30 Euro sizes below cover the same size range as 24 US sizes
- Euro sizes provide a better, more precise fit for your intended use
- For mountaineering boots, upsize (1/2+ sizes) depending on desired fit.