The Butora Gomi is a comfortable down-turned performance climbing shoe wrapped in our NEO Fuse sticky rubber that is best suited for sport climbing and bouldering. The Gomi gets back to Butora's tradition of carefully pairing comfort with performance. The Gomi is marginally softer than Butora's other aggressive models and is a completely new last built from the ground up. Some of the features found on the Gomi include:
- Butora's own NEO Fuse Sticky Rubber (4mm Outsole)
- Large thin sticky rubber toe patch for excellent sensitivity and grip while toe hooking
- Power Rand rear rand that transfers power to the forefoot and toebox
- High tension heel rand brings the power to where you need it
- 3D Molded heal cup that tucks under rear rand for durability
Gomi comes in two colors (each a different width) the wide version of the Gomi is Seagrass. The narrow version of the Gomi is Pink. It fits similar to most peoples street shoe sizes (results may vary). Size the same as your street shoe size for an aggressive fit. Sizing is the same as Acro size.