Perfect entry-level climbing shoe for all day comfort at the gym or crag.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Materials in entire shoe are completely vegan
- Hemp footbed
- Updated knit with softer lining provides exceptional breathability and improved comfort
- Softer toe rands for better fit and comfort
- Updated heel rubber geometry for consistent tension
- Updated midsole for improved edging ability
- M’s 4-13.5 - ½ sizes, 14, 1
Great shoe. I am a man but it just so happens to fit me perfectly. I am not complaining about it being a ‘women’s shoe’ as it works very well. This was my first pair.
I’m a beginner climber. I can finish up to 5.7 routes. But I can say that I’ve climbed with these 5 or 6 times now and they are 1000% better than rentals. Tight but not crushing my toes.