Perfect entry-level climbing shoe for all day comfort at the gym or crag.
With an upper fabric that consists entirely of our Engineered Knit Technology, the Momentum provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all-around exceptional breathability. We’ve also added a micro-fiber liner to the front of the shoe to minimize stretch and maximize comfort. The Momentum’s durable rubber is unique in that it’s molded— inspired by the way we forge our carabiners—versus cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe’s rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. Built for all-day comfort on moderate routes, boulders or gym sessions, the Momentum features a soft flex midsole for sensitivity and is the perfect entry level climbing shoe.
- Neutral, flat last for vertical climbing or all-day comfort
- Two Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- 4.3mm rubber is built for durability and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Soft flex midsole for added sensitivity and comfort
- Materials in entire shoe are completely vegan
- Hemp footbed
- Updated knit with softer lining provides exceptional breathability and improved comfort
- Softer toe rands for better fit and comfort
- Updated heel rubber geometry for consistent tension
- Updated midsole for improved edging ability
- M’s 4-13.5 - ½ sizes, 14, 1
Based on 1 review
For the first pair of climbing shoes I have owned. They are pretty great.