The Mantra is Butora's take on the old school board lasted climbing shoe. Differing from the split last of our other offerings, the Mantra is board lasted, making it very stiff, and the ultimate tool for crack, off width and slab climbing. The Mantra is extraordinarily durable, and its supreme durability is matched equally by it's comfort. Being built from German leather that is lined with 100% organic hemp, it won't stretch out and feel sloppy later on down the road. The Poron open cell foam tongue and stiff last are guaranteed to keep you comfortable even in the most demanding toe jamming cracks.
Some of the features found on the Mantra include:
- Butora's own NEO Fuse sticky rubber
- 100% Organic Hemp lining to control stretch and odor
- German leather upper, the best leather we can find
- Open cell Poron foam tongue for all day jamming comfort
- Closed cell foam padded ankle protection
- Ample rubber for protection and grip
Mantra comes in two colors (each a different width) the narrow version of the Mantra is Orange. The wide version of the Mantra is Green. Size up a full size over street shoe for comfort, or a half size for an aggressive fit.