The Ventic Air are comfortable all-rounders in a modern design for indoor climbing and easy crag routes. They are the ideal shoes for beginners and pleasure climbers who are looking for particularly comfortable, soft and airy climbing shoes.
The neutral, flat shape, paired with a soft sole construction offers excellent comfort on long climbing days. The knitted fabric upper is particularly breathable and ensures reduced perspiration. The shoes are particularly easy to put on and take off thanks to the seamless integrated tongue and the two VCR fasteners. The modern sock-like design will also enthuse younger climbers.
The Ventic Air soles are made from durable RX-2 rubber. They are characterized by high friction values, but at the same time offer the necessary stability to step precisely onto the smallest of footholds. The redesigned Comfort-Fit Heel construction ensures a moderate heel pull and guarantees optimal grip when bouldering.
The Ventic Air are the first choice for those who are looking for comfortable all-rounders for various climbing styles, but who also greatly value comfort.
- Last: neutral, medium wide, comfort lasts
- Closure system: two VCR straps
- Tongue: seamless tongue for simple on and offs without creasing
- Toe box: reinforced inner lining
- Heel: Comfort-Fit heel
- Upper: single-piece Ventic upper (knitted fabric for maximum breathability)
- Footbed: hemp footbed (antibacterial and odour blocking)
- Sole: continuous Red Chili RX-2 sole (4.5 mm)
- Weight: 490 g (pair)/size 7 (UK)
- Sizes: UK 3-12
Comfortable beginner's shoe for climbing fun at its best — whether in gyms or at the crag. The minimum pre-tension and slightly asymmetrical design offer great comfort. The knitted upper also enables optimum breathability.
SHOE SHAPE: neutral
APPLICATION: indoor bouldering, indoor climbing, rock climbing, multi-pitch
Red Chili - Ventic Air Climbing Shoe